About One Night of Queen
Gary has been a lifelong Queen fan and has always been a keen singer. His career as Freddie Mercury started in 2000, when his wife and his mother secretly applied to the Granada TV show Stars in Their Eyes. Gary won the overall Live Grand Final, polling 864,838 votes, more than double the runner up and setting the all-time record for votes on the show.
Fans know Queen classics such as "Bohemian Rhapsody", "We Will Rock You," "Killer Queen," "Fat Bottomed Girls" and "Another One Bites the Dust" so well that these tunes are almost rock clichés. One Night of Queen is the ULTIMATE tribute to Freddie Mercury!
Tickets start at $29.50. Must be 21 years or older to attend.
Event & Venue Information
What to know before the show!
- Location: 777 River City Casino Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63125 | Get Directions ›
- Parking: Complimentary garage and surface lot parking.
- Will Call: Opens two hours prior to show time. Will Call is located in front of the Event Center.
- Ticketmaster: Ticketmaster is our approved vendor to sell our tickets. We cannot guarantee validity of tickets or refunds on any other ticketing platform. We strongly suggest you use Ticketmaster.com to purchase your tickets.
- Box Office: Our Box Office is located inside the ETC Gift Shop next to the hotel lobby.
- Age Restrictions: Must be 21 years of age to attend.
- Food & Beverage: No outside food or beverages are allowed. We have bar service (cash and credit) available inside the concert venue. Select restaurants are open prior to show time.
- Hotel: Our hotel is located directly across from The Event Center.
- ADA Access: Our venue is fully ADA accessible.