About Robin Trower
Join us Saturday, April 2, 202 and hear him play some of the wild blues-psych songs that made him a legend, including “Bridge of Sighs,” “Too Rolling Stoned” and “Day of the Eagle.” You won’t want to miss this incredible performance by one of the most influential guitarists of all time.
Tickets start at $29.50. Must be 21 years or older to attend.
Tickets to the rescheduled September 4 show will be honored for this new concert date on Saturday, April 2, 2022.
Event & Venue Information
What to know before the show!
- Location: 777 River City Casino Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63125 | Get Directions ›
- Parking: Complimentary garage and surface lot parking.
- Will Call: Opens two hours prior to show time. Will Call is located in front of the Event Center.
- Ticketmaster: Ticketmaster is our approved vendor to sell our tickets. We cannot guarantee validity of tickets or refunds on any other ticketing platform. We strongly suggest you use Ticketmaster.com to purchase your tickets.
- Box Office: Our Box Office is located inside the ETC Gift Shop next to the hotel lobby.
- Age Restrictions: Must be 21 years of age to attend.
- Food & Beverage: No outside food or beverages are allowed. We have bar service (cash and credit) available inside the concert venue. Select restaurants are open prior to show time.
- Hotel: Our hotel is located directly across from The Event Center.
- ADA Access: Our venue is fully ADA accessible.